Arthur

Default Cheap way of reducing dust in loft

A method I plan to use is the get a piece of wire mesh/chicken wire. Or
preferably the more rigid
checker board fencing. At least 18" x 36".
I want to lay this over the insulation and vaccuum with the vax, without
bag.

Anybody tried this method?

Arthur

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
Any other equally cheap solutions? Bed sheets (polycotton) seem one
possibility. Light, less flammable, and white would reflect the light

well.
Will have a quick look at prices.

The technique I'm going to use is a hoover and several rubbish bags.
It is a cheap method :-) but its not going to happen until the waether
cools down

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Plaster conservation and lime plaster repair
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642