Clive Dive

Default How's this for DIY special?

Miaow, saucer of milk for table nine please.
FFS I wish I hadn't bothered! Still, some of the comments made it worth
while. I feel the standard of debate within this forum is on the
decline though. Yes I am old School [49 asolutely prehistoric] I
remember wooden back boxes, 3/.029 3/.036 etc etc .1's. 3 core and
ECC when it was red white and blue. TRS and floorboard saws. Hot
potted Pyro and Copperclad...and the days before t'internet where people
had to keep
their puerile comments amongst their 'limited group' of friends and not
pontificate across the 4 corners etc etc etc. Getting bored now