Jack CC

Default How to Cut Bathroom Wash Basin?

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:00:21 GMT, "PipeDown" wrote:

Try the diamond saw you have first, make a practice cut 1" from the edge,
you may not need to sandwich it. Try the practice cut from the top and
bottom to see what is cleaner.

Sounds like you have a composite sink (basically epoxy and color fillers).
Any toothed blade might make a mess but you do have some room to practice
and test your method.

Thank you and everyone who contributed. I appreciate it. I will drill
a small hole first to see if it is concrete or man-made material. Again
test cut 1/2" (to be safe) from the edge with a diamond masonry circular
saw.

Thanks everyone again.