Edwin Pawlowski

Default High price of 600 amp circuit breakers?

Ignoramus5533 wrote:

Thusly, I am leaning towards selling all these breakers in one lot, to
save shipping to such buyers. I would prefer selling to these
professionals instead of dealing with clueless individual buyers who
buy them to use at their locations.

What is the warranty you are offering? We've used some used electrical
equipment in our shop, but it came from dealers with a warranty and
reputation for good stuff. Cluless individuals are not interested in 600A
breakers, and most pros are not intrested in screwing around wiht
questionable equpment. Just not worth the risk.

What you have is of interest to a very small segment of the electrical
market. You may be very disappointed in what you are offered for them.