Default to regulars and first time posters - Good alt.home.repair etiquette?

Here's the 10 commandments of alt.home.repair. (I wrote them)

1. Thou shalt not post in HTML
2. Yee who posts a binary attachment will face the rath of HYH. Images
are
welcome (and helpful) as long as they are a link to a website.
3. It's a wise man that will search www.google.com and
groups.google.com before
posting to A.H.R. ("How to strip wallpaper" and "How to stain my deck"
have
been asked at least once or twice before!!)
4. No commercial spam, no FA, and no FS posts. (these go in
alt.marketplace).
Mercy will be granted to those that answer a post with a commercial
link that
helps solve the posters original problem.
5. Thou shalt refrain from posting while inebriated. (This means you
and your
cat, Ben.)
6. Yee shalt refrain from profanity, porn, or personal assaults. Those
who heed
these warnings will be free from termites, lead paint, plumbing leaks,
and long
lines at Home Depot as long as yea shall live.
7. Be "NOT" fruitful and multiply. Keep crossposting limited.
8. Thou shalt strive to provide specific information in your questions.

9. On the 7th day, 50,000 other newsgroups were created. Consider
taking your
automotive, gardening, and chit chat posts elsewhere.
10. Yea who is too lazy to come back here to read the replies need not
post.
(don't expect a personalized email answer)