Default Has anyone used a spray on grout sealer?

On 24 Oct 2005 09:00:56 -0700, "pearl" wrote:

I saw a commercial for a "spray on grout sealer". It looked like you
did not have to worry about it getting on the ceramic tile with
overspray. Looked easy....that makes me worry. Any luck /
suggestions?

I've used a product: "stand n seal", that worked well for me. No
problem with over spray, etc. After it was sealed a friend dropped a
quart of red paint on the sandstone grout...it wiped up with a damp
cloth and cannot be seen in the grout line.

Use in a well ventilated area..

Oren

excused from saving Universes."