Joseph Meehan

Default space heater

Bob wrote:
Tell us more about what you are using it for and what energy
sources may be available. It is one thing if you have a cold bath
room that you only use occasionally and another if you are trying to
heat your whole house or garage.

I live by myself in a 3 floor house with 3 bedrooms and large
basement. I spend 90% of my time in the living room so i was looking
for something to heat that room instead of firing up the heater to
heat the entire house. I though that may be an electric heater
would do what i need. It looks like I will have to go gas if I want
to do this. I do have gas coming in to the house so hooking it up
won't be a major problem.

Yes I would go for a gas space heater. I would suggest trying for a
vented one for safety, although installation may be more of a problem.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit