No

Default Paint not drying on newly glazed window

You know, I never understood the DAP formulation and why they didn't
make glazing that skinned over faster. The glazing is linseed oil
based, raw linseed oil takes a long time to dry. (It never really
does).

I would not pull everything off. Try a hairdryer to see if that will
speed up the drying. Not on hot though. Just blowing air. See if you
can get the primer to skin over. If you can then just hang them as is
and finish coat them in the spring! If you cant get it to skin over at
all then I suspect something is really wrong like a bad batch of DAP or
of primer. Did you know the DAP needs to be mixed? The oil comes to the
surface of the can after it sits a while, could be you got too much of
the oil? Anyway, it should dry eventually. Just hange em up and paint
in the spring regardless.