jdk

Default painting interior of a new house

jIM wrote:
we have looked at both home depot and sherwin williams. We have also
looked at sears for paint. Any comments as to relative quality? I
have not heard of Pitt Manor Hall brand before. We live in Cincinnati,
Ohio.

We have discussed nail pops and are willing to paint over them.

it's much easier to paint before all the new furniture is moved in- our
bedroom set, entertainment center and new couches will not be delivered
until after we paint, and we won't moving our dining room set out of
storage until after we paint.

our friend's bought the same house model from the same builder two
streets down, and their nail pops at 9 months did not appear to be a
big deal to me...

BTW what causes nail pops? house settling?

yes, you can get porter paint in cincy.