mike ring

Default Plasma or led screen

Grunff wrote in :

They aren't that heavy - nowhere near as heavy as a biggish radiator
full of water. The brackets that come with them usually allow for 3
screws per bracket. As long as you use sensible sized screds (say 60mm+
no8/10) with wall plugs it will be more than adequate.

As for he heat, yes, they do produce some heat. Maybe 400W at a guess
for a 42". But again, this isn't anywhere near as much as a radiator :-)

Anyone care to widen the discussion to include LCD screens, which are now
coming on the market in bigger sizes - 32 to 42"

I would be interested in any experience and I expect
OP dave would be too

mike