mcv

Default EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

In alt.fan.pratchett wrote:
Jason wrote:

NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

Regarding respect for folks here on UseNet, how about moving this
to the talk.origins newsgroup?

I'd actually like to keep alt.fan.pratchett in, if possible. As long as
the thread is appropriately tagged, but someone seems to have taken
care of that already.

mcv.
--
"Serenity is a very personal work with political resonance and a
heartfelt message about the human condition and stuff blowing up.