Andy Champ

Default Tumble dryer venting

Cordless Crazy wrote:

Can anyone answer a few questions before I start looking/purchase one:

I need a built-in/integrated tumble dryer and need it to vent sideways.
Is this possible?

If not, is there enough room behind a tumble dryer to turn the vent
hose through 90 degrees where it comes out of the appliance and have it
coming out sideways at the rear?

Can anyone recommend a make/model that they have or ones to avoid?

You comments would be appreciated.

Read Which? magazine for reliability and efficiency reports. Copies in
your local library, you can read them for free & take notes. You won't
be able to take them out, and they are carefull designed not to (b&w)
photocopy.

Andy