asalcedo asalcedo is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian McArdle
so I guess it will either need to be up above head height,

Above head height is what I was thinking. Remember, modern condensing dryers
are actually quite good. You don't need a huge amount of ventilation, just
enough to clear the air eventually. Nothing like the massive amount of
ventilation required for a vented dryer.

Just opening the door for an hour or two would also work, but might not be
to your taste.

Christian.
I have done quite a bit or research on this issue.

I have a Miele condenser dryer draining to a waste pipe, it works quite well.

It can be installed in a cupboard, as I will have it, because the moisture loss is very low.

The important thing is to provide plenty of air for the dryer to run economically and quickly.

For that, it is enough if the door to the cupboard is open and the door leads to a medium size room, ideally a large well ventilated room.

Antonio