Default Orange hospital oulets

wrote:
At my POE, they're (red outlets) isolated circuits too. They don't want
the cleanign crew injecting anything into the grounds. In fact, the
cleaning crews also have isolated cords (big blockof plastic announcing
that they're isolated and a GFCI brick) on their equipment. There was a
time they'd reach into the back of computers to grab power. A few crashes
taught a big lesson.

Getting power from the back of a computer is just plain wrong !!!! I'd
fire an idiot that did that......

However, plugging a vacuum into the same circuit as a computer really
should not cause problems (unless they blow the breaker). I run my
computer on the same outlets that run my vacuum, tv set, stereo, and
whatever else I plug in. Never seen any problems, except power tools
seem to make static on the computer screen and the tv, but they do
that on any circuit.

Then you get the guys who unplug the servers, plug in the vacuum, then
plug the servers back in when they're done......