No

Default Jetted Tub Opinions

I'm not sure which exact AS model I installed abd I couldn't find
'Plebe' via the search on their website. I got mine at Home Cheapo
several years ago. It was deep, had jets. The motor was loud. Like
another poster said, the motor will need an access pannel if you
install it as a drop in. There is an optional skirt if you do not
install as a drop in. My access pannel is a tiled area in the front. To
get to the motor you would need to cut the grout to remove the pannel.
The GFI requirement was met my using a GFI breaker. This is a
fibergalss tub. I set mine in a mortar bed for additional support.
Build a form/dam out of cardboard to keep it contained. The kids loved
it for bubble baths! Only annoyance, beside the loud motor, was that if
the water level was below the back rest jets it would shoot water out
and against the opposite wall! The jets could be adjusted but we liked
them full strength.