Steve Peterson

Default EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

snip

bel,
What is the current theory related to how life evolved from non-life? When

Life didn't evolve from non-life. There couldn't be evolution until there
was life. Evolution is about life and changes that take place, leading to
new species, and a mechanism to do that.

I was in college, the "primordial ooze" was the only theory. If I heard
another professor in another class discuss the primordial ooze, I would
raise my hand and ask, "How did the primordial ooze come to be?" The
professor would probaby say, "The big bang" which is another unproven
theory.
Jason

The big bang took place about 10 billion years before the formation of the
solar system. It didn't form primordial ooze. If you are going to dispute
science, at least dispute the scientific theory that scientists use.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.