Dave Hinz

Default Car Body Sheetmetal-Old Leadwork Geezer Needed

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:31:06 -0700, JR North wrote:
Back on the Roadster Project. The series is he
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/acc2.html

I need to find a good, knowledgeable old fart, (or young fart), to help
with leading in the body panels(body solder). Seattle area. Help, anyone?

Eastwood, Co. sells bodywork leading supplies. I've got a set of the
files and paddles that I haven't used in years; if you're up to trying
it yourself, I'd be happy to dig it out and we can decide what it's
worth if you want it.

Dave Hinz