Rex B

Default Vibratory Tumbler media

Caellas has a whole range of tumblers from $40 up.
I did not check the price of media, but you might

- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

DeepDiver wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message

look at page 941 mscdirect.com 20 and 50# size and descriptions. Might
be just
good education or reasonable - it all seems expensive - but it is fire
kiln ceramic.

Martin

Thank Martin, but did you see the dimensions of that stuff? It's all in the
1/2" or larger range, which is fine for big industrial tumblers tumbling
large parts, but won't work for my applications. (This type of ceramic
media, btw, is what I come across on Ebay every so often.)

Eastwood doesn't give the dimensions of their plastic pyramid media, but
from the photos (with the nut and bolt surrounded by the media), I'd
estimate the largest dimension to be 1/4" or less.

- Michael