Default Tumble dryer venting

Christian McArdle wrote:

I haven't had a crappy vented dryer in years. Buy a proper condensing one
and you don't need an inconvenient hose snagging and kinking. You also don't
need an ugly hole in the wall that will be in the wrong place/size for your
replacement model.

I have a Bosch 6920 integrated tumble sensor dryer. It is absolutely
brilliant. The filter works really well, it has a outlet pump and came with
the drainage kit free. Sensor drying is such a convenient cost saving
measure. No air hose is required. It collects water very well (it used to
fill the huge tray every drying cycle, even after a 1600 spin which left the
clothes feeling quite dry), with no obvious increase in humidity or
condensation in the room. It was in a different league to my previous Hoover
condensor.

Christian.

Hello,

Sorry to butt in (after lurking for years) but I'm about to have an
extension built to increase the size of my kitchen and I was wondering
about the possibility of having my washing machine and tumble drier
moved into the cupboard under the stairs at the same time, to get them
out of the cooking/dining area. My current tumble drier is a venting
one, so I'd need to buy a condensor - do you think that it would be
worth doing this and would it be feasible to run it under the stairs
with a closed door to the cupboard, or would I just be storing up grief
for myself with condensation and damp building up in the middle of my
house? I'm getting a new shower room put in next to this cupboard, by
the way, so it shouldn't be difficult to run plumbing and drainage
through the wall between the two.

Cheers

Helen