asalcedo asalcedo is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordless Crazy
Can anyone answer a few questions before I start looking/purchase one:

I need a built-in/integrated tumble dryer and need it to vent sideways. Is this possible?

If not, is there enough room behind a tumble dryer to turn the vent hose through 90 degrees where it comes out of the appliance and have it coming out sideways at the rear?

Can anyone recommend a make/model that they have or ones to avoid?

You comments would be appreciated.
Yes, it is possible, at least with Miele dryers, vent both sides and rear.

Miele dryers are very good but more expensive than the average.