Hawke

Default Congress OKs Gun Industry Lawsuit Shield

Yeah, but do you know who pays for Righties to run? I can tell you it
ain't
large numbers of common folk chipping in twenty bucks each.

Well you can tell me that but like most Lefties, it is a lie, a bald
face lie which seems to be the stock and trade of the left.

It's clear that you couldn't be more wrong. If you are really so stupid and
misinformed as to not know where the Republican party gets its money from
you should know that most of it comes from big corporations and wealthy
donors not Mom and Pop. As to the honesty of Republicans all we need to do
is look at the honesty of Karl Rove and "Scooter" Libby. Both of them have
been caught lying and will be indicted for doing so. So remember that
Republicans in the highest levels are known liars. It goes all the way to
the bottom too.

I have access to C-Span1 and C-Span2, I see your nutcases spouting
their bullchit and by the wonders of the internet, I can see where the
money comes from. The big bucks go to the dems, the big pile of
little bucks go to the republicans.

Wrong again Bonzo.

I'm one of the righties doing 20 bucks at a time and we are kicking
your arse. We, the people, out in flyover country do have a clue.

Yeah right, and a clue is about all you have. If you had any real knowledge
you'd be dangerous. Fortunately, you're less of a hazard than a lamb.

Hawke