Kevin

Default Which faucet is best?

"Eddie G" wrote in message
I think we are close to deciding on a countertop. Thanks to all who
have put forth your opinions on that subject. First we have to deal
with an unexpected expense. About two years ago, we purchased a Price
Pfister faucet for our kitchen sink. It worked great for about a year
and half. Slowly it began to leak and eventually it just broke down.
PP has a warranty on its parts and sent us some replacements. Well,
the same thing is happening again and we will be needing to buy a new
faucet within the next 3-4 weeks. Does anyone have a preference
towards Delta, Kohler, or Moen? I've heard from a few folks (and a
plumber) to stay away from PP (don't have to tell me twice).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a tight timeline here.

Thanks,

Michelle

IMHO....Moen or American Standard are great.