Sacramento Dave

Default Which faucet is best?

"Eddie G" wrote in message
I think we are close to deciding on a countertop. Thanks to all who have
put forth your opinions on that subject. First we have to deal with an
unexpected expense. About two years ago, we purchased a Price Pfister
faucet for our kitchen sink. It worked great for about a year and half.
Slowly it began to leak and eventually it just broke down. PP has a
warranty on its parts and sent us some replacements. Well, the same thing
is happening again and we will be needing to buy a new faucet within the
next 3-4 weeks. Does anyone have a preference towards Delta, Kohler, or
Moen? I've heard from a few folks (and a plumber) to stay away from PP
(don't have to tell me twice).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a tight timeline here.

Thanks,

Michelle

GROHE That's what I put in my house.( lady lux Cafe $460) Their really

well.built, very solid, the spray nozzle has a return spring, very well
thought out. But they are not cheap. But you just spent $100 to $200 and how
long did it last. I put a Delta signature series ( $250) in our old house
just a piece of crap spray hose design was poor came undone. Just some
things to think about, but what do I know I'm just a plumber.