Jason

Default EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

In article ,
Phoenix wrote:

In article ,
says...
In article , David Jensen
wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for your post. Needless to say, I disagree with you. I only wish
that you had attended one of the debates before he retired. Dr. Gish is a
very kind and wonderful person. He treated the professor with the utmost
respect. The professor was making a fool of himself by showing disrespect
for Dr. Gish.

So? A snake oil salesman can be awfully nice while he cons you.

I realize that debates are not like college football games--there is not
always a clear winner. For example, if we attended the same debate, you
might say the professor won and I would say that Dr. Gish won. I will
become an evolutionist whenever a scientist can do an experiment that
proves that life can evolve from non-life. Until that happens, I will
remain to be an advocate for the IDers and the creation science movement.

You keep repeating this mantra, yet never respond to critiques of your
view point.

So you don't want to be challenged or will admit their are better ways
of tackling the questions of science than believing in ID.

Hello,
There are OTHER ways of tackling the questions of science than believing
in ID but it does not mean there are BETTER ways.
If you ask your questions, I'll try to answer them. Most people make
points in their posts without asking questions. In many cases, I agree
with their points.
Jason

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.