Mike Henry

Default Tool gloat, kinda longesh

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...

A while back a friend of mine called up and asked if I wanted
to go look at something with him. It turned out that a
semi-retired custom golf club maker had passed away and
his wife wanted his shop cleaned out.
Then the kicker - she said she didn't want to see anything but
concrete floors when we were through.

Nice haul. I suspect that will be the attitude of my wife when I'm gone.**
While she loves me completely, she has no affinity for my metalworking
equipment (which she half-jokingly/half-disparagingly refers to as my
"stupid machines").

And our first baby (which is due in December) is a daughter, and my wife
had no intention of letting me train her in the art of metalworking. (Of
course, I have other ideas... heh, heh.) But my only real chance of
passing on a legacy of metalworking is if my next child is a son.

**(Btw, don't any of you get any ideas about this. I'm well armed!)

My wife would probably be happy to *pay* someone $500 to take it all away
after I'm gone.

Mike