DeepDiver

Default Making or acquiring a 26mm end mill holder?

"Eddy Sams" wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ER40-COLLET-CHUC...QQcmdZViewItem

Then buy collets as required.

Yes, the ER40 does go to 26mm. But I like Michael's bushing idea better for
adapting the shank to a larger end mill holder.

As for the Ebay source linked above...

Unfortunately, "800watt" is one of the few sellers on Ebay who carries a
wide range of inexpensive new import tooling (like the Morse taper collets
I've been looking for). But his feedback rating is questionable, with lots
of negatives for non-delivery after payment and no replies to email. And he
pads his sales with his S&H fees. From what I understand, his idea of
combining shipping is to just knock one or two dollars off the per item S&H
fee.

I myself have tried contacting him and have not been impressed with his
communication (more specifically, his lack thereof). I prefer to avoid Ebay
sellers like that.