Larry Jaques

Default Anyone knows a name for a positioning holder?

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:02:46 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Ned
Simmons quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques says...
http://www.suscom-maine.net/
~nsimmons/news/MicroscopeStand02.jpg

(The links broke when you put them on 2 lines, but I managed.)

Nicely done, Ned. (Gonna derust and clearcoat 'em?)

I knew I should have tinyurl'd them

http://tinyurl.com/eymgc
http://tinyurl.com/dz8su
http://tinyurl.com/c7gzc

You put the brackets around them and that would have sufficed if you
hadn't broken them in the middle. 6 of 1...

Since the brackets are handy for positioning things like
photosensors, they often end up leaving on something I've
built for a customer, so I consider them consumable and
don't get fancy with finishing.

Leaving on projects, eh? How so?

But looking at the photos,
I must have set the camera in rust enhancing mode. You
probably wouldn't see the rust on the actual parts unless
you noticed it first in the pics.

Flashes are like that. Yeah they are. g

--
Strong like ox, smart like tractor.