Dr. Hardcrab

Default Jetted Tub Opinions

"Brad Bruce" wrote in message
6...
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in
news:mYT6f.5264$iH6.2635@trnddc01:

"Brad Bruce" wrote in message
6...
The SWMBO wants the bathroom in a house we are buying updated.

It was built in 1978 and has HIDEOUS blue tile in the tub/shower
area. If I'm redoing the tile, I might as well replace the tub.

We're interested in the American Standard "Plebe" jetted tub, but
haven't been able to find any comments about it. Has anyone here
installed/used one?

Just my opinion (and I am trying to convince the boss, er, wife):

Skip the Jacuzzi type tub and get a hot tub instead......

So. Regular tub in the bathroom, and a hot tub on the patio....

We'll see.......

That's what I want. I know, I know. She wants to "soak" in a tub and you
can't do that in a hot tub (that's what she says).

Maybe it's the way that I was brought up: You take a SHOWER to get clean,
not a bath. My pappy always said if you sit in a tub to get clean, while you
are washing up, you're just soaking in the "dirty" water.....