Toby

Default Formable plastic plumbing pipe on Discovery H&L

Grunff wrote:
Nightdrive wrote:
So, basically, no-one can answer my question then!!!

Oh, sorry, got carried away.

Yes, I've seen it - it has an aluminium layer bonded between two
plastic layers. Can't remember who makes it - sorry. Phone a
plumbers merchant?

Distributed by Unipipe(.co.uk)
Continental-UFH(.com) in Devon use and supply this.

" the latest multi layer pipe constructed from cross-linked polyethylene
(PE-Xc) sandwiching a layer of aluminium. This provides supreme strength and
is guaranteed to be 100% oxygen impermeable, unlike PEX or PB pipe. It is
quick and easy to fit because it holds it shape when bent. "

Thicker walls means it's more a proprietary system than regular push fit
stuff.

Toby.