Colbyt

Default window jamb liners

"gg" wrote in message
I had bought a few yrs. ago spring loaded replacement window jamb liners

for
my old house window got them anyplace HD ect
but now cant find them anyplace no one seems to carry them any more . does
anyone know a place on the web I could get them they are cheap and worked
well. I did a googles search and found everything but the replacement

tracks
or as I call them jamb liners for old windows. they aren't fancy don't

till
and you have to cut them to fit yourself any links to a place I could get
them would help thank you

You can www.blainewindow.com and order a catalog. They have what you are
looking for. They are in my catalog. I am not sure if you can order it
online or not.

Colbyt