Default Telephone line static

Oh for those, you just need a little $2 punch down tool. You only
really need 2 wires, unless you have 2 lines, but I still do all four
wires to every jack. The little jacks are usually labeled. If you
have the old style, with screws, then all you need is a wirestripper
and a screw driver. The screws should already have colored wires
running from the screws to the jack itself.

Google for RJ-11 jack installation and you'll see what I'm talking
about. RJ-11 is the term for 4 wire telephone jacks. I use RJ-45, but
I run ethernet and telephone through the same jacks (You only need two
pairs for 100Mbps, so you have a spare pair for telephone). Well,
sorry if I confused you with that last bit.

Reiver