Default Floor got wet and rotted in front of shower

The rot ends right under the 2X4 to the left and 2-3 inches under the
front of the shower. This occured due to water pooling because of tile
broken and splash guard lifted up on one side. There is no plywood
under the shower. It sits on a wood frame that is undamaged. I
removed and am replacing the insulation and have treated/treating only
slightly damaged material (wet spot on a solid 2X4). My biggest
problem is the fact that the plywood goes under the wall and comes out
in a hallway. The floor is fine in the hallway (to the left of the
hole), but the plywood needs replacing under the wall. There doesn't
appear to be any damage to any of the beams underneath the floor
besides the one wet spot that is recent. (A couple of days old and I
have stablized and will also epoxy). I definitely need to go get a
reciprocating (sp?) saw.

Thanks!
(Will reply to others as soon as I have had a nap, been working on this
all night...)
Reiver