George Shouse

Default New DIY show

Right David Marks Saturday show here - 10:30 CST

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:58:16 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

DIY @ 11:30 or 12 central time I can't remember which.

"TINY" wrote in message
When is the show on
"Dave" wrote in message

"Upscale" wrote in message
.. .
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
AFTER I got over how cute she was, I started noticing all those other
things and was quite impressed. She has a really nice shop, good
tools, and is comfortable with most of her power tools. She's more at
home in front of the camera than David Marks, but other than the

weird
patio furniture she made on the one show I've watched so far, I don't
yet know what she's capable of. I may watch a few of the episodes in
the near future.

I haven't seen the show (yet), but my question too, would be if she's
capable or just has marginal skills. The true test comes when one has

find a way to build something when the proper tool(s) are not on hand.

I watched her show yesterday too. She really has a nice set of implants.