Bruce L. Bergman

Default My rolling garage sale...

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:20:36 -0400, wrote:

steamer wrote:

****ed off porker who
outweigs me by a good hundred pounds and who, I found out later,
is the guy in charge of the whole shebang, buttonholes me while I'm
walking around the show and demands I pay him a commission for
something a friend and I shook hands on in the parking lot!

If he laid hands on you he commited assault. You should have called
the Police and filed a report. If this is the guys normal pattern of
operation, the cops get wise about it eventually and will do something
about it in most jurisdictions. What is he going to do, ban you from
a public venue?

Boy, truth is stranger than fiction. That's great advertising
material he's writing for himself there! "Come to the Visalia
machinists show, where if the Owner of the show thinks he's being
cheated out of a few bucks on a private party sale held outside the
show, he'll rough you up to get it!" Hell, with a description like
that, I'd be first in line... NOT.

I realize there are two sides to every story, but he's going to have
to work to top that one.

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545