steamer

Default My rolling garage sale...

wrote:
: If he laid hands on you he commited assault. You should have called
--No, nothing like that happened, but hey, when a guy who looks
like he teaches bar bouncers gets angry in my face I ...pause before
saying anything that might cause him to lay hands on me. I've been
mugged twice and held at gunpoint once; the feeling this guy exuded was
much the same.
--I decided right then and there that this show was no fun and
took the rest of my toys, still unloaded, and went home. I'll flog it
on ebay and I won't have to deal with in-my-face dickheads any more.
The sad thing, in my opinion, is the event that made him that way; he's
become his own worst enemy and I don't see a rosy future for the event.
--Which brings up another point: I went to the first event,
had to skip the second one and went to this, the third one. I was
saddened to see that the event has not grown one whit. I don't thing
there were more than three or four contraptions that I would describe
as "new" since my first trip there. It makes me wonder if other folks have
had similar doses of this guy's version of "hospitality" and have
decided to stay home.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : When does Inuyasha get
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to bone Kagome??