JR North

Default Car Body Sheetmetal-Old Leadwork Geezer Needed

Back on the Roadster Project. The series is he
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/acc2.html

I need to find a good, knowledgeable old fart, (or young fart), to help
with leading in the body panels(body solder). Seattle area. Help, anyone?
Thanks
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability: