Default Floor got wet and rotted in front of shower

Help!
I am trying a DIY repair job of the area in front of my stand up
shower. I cut the floor open, removed the wet insulation, etc. The
problem I have is the plywood (or pressboard in this case) goes under
the wall to the left (in photo) and up under the shower for a couple of
inches. I need to remove that on both sides and install the new
plywood. My problem is properly removing the plywood and installing the
new. It is underneath the 2X4s, so unless I cut a hole in my ceiling
from below, I won't be able to re-attach if I'm even thinking
correctly. There was also a cement like corner at the corner of my
shower that was connected to a small piece of plywood (it fell down on
it's own) Any ideas?? I've been googling for 2 days, lol.

http://home.austin.rr.com/pcprodigy/a.JPG
http://home.austin.rr.com/pcprodigy/b.JPG
http://home.austin.rr.com/pcprodigy/c.JPG
http://home.austin.rr.com/pcprodigy/d.JPG