Morris Dovey

Default New Lie-Nielsen and Lee Valley Catalogs...

Toller (in ) said:

|| I've got a couple of Steve Knight planes I love, too.
| Love I can understand. They are beautiful to look at, to hold, to
| use...
|
| But pride is completely different. Or am I splitting hairs, and
| pride and love are the same thing here?

You're splitting hairs. They aren't the same thing, of course, but in
this context they're at least close enough that you couldn't shine a
light between 'em.

IMO, the best of art shows us something about ourselves that we don't
normally give much thought. When the art happens to be a tool, it
reminds us what we're capable of - and encourages us to grow and
design and build to the highest of standards.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar