Lurch

Default Maplin 13A remote control sockets

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:06:14 +0000 (UTC), " Tim \(Remove NOSPAM."
strung together this:

It seems to be an excellent idea, but I cannot think of any really
practical use for them....

I can't find the OP so I'll stick it here, sorry!

At last, I've found a use for them! I've got a laserjet network
printer that is fairly power hungry on standby and it's in another
room so I've dug out my remote control sockets that have been stashed
in a drawer somewhere for years and plugged them in. Now I can turn
the printer on without getting up from the PC!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd