Leonard Caillouet

Default Samsung projection convergence

"Jason D." wrote in message
Leonard,

Yes, run HOT!

Using bias to position all CRTs instead of rings.

Usually you get good results with just a IC, except many I had to
replace burned resistors and fuse then have to slightly adjust
convergence and memorize it with autofocus while still in service
convergence mode.

When I have chance I'll take a pic of samsung convergence coil
assembly.

Cheers, Wizard

Every one that I have done has needed resistors and fuse also.

Samsung's price on the output ICs is ridiculous, too. Are they trying to be
Sony with respect to parts prices, or what? At least Sony is starting to do
something about it.

Leonard