Rich Webb

Default Hitachi 35UX85B TV - Dead with periodic "Chirping" sound

On 17 Oct 2005 22:57:10 -0700, "tman" wrote:

A neighbor moving out left me this non-functional Hitachi 35UX85B, now
to get it to work!!! Upon Power-up the relay clicks, but there is no
audio, video (raster), or visible LED's on the front.

[snip...snip...]

Dumb suggestion (since you've probably already done this) but try
unplugging it for a few minutes and not just hitting the power switch.
I've an ancient JVC set that occasionally has symptoms very much like
you describe and a "cold boot" always does the trick.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA