Toller

Default New Lie-Nielsen and Lee Valley Catalogs...

My Lie-Nielsen planes and chisels are a source of pride. So are my
Veritas planes.

Why? You didn't make them.
I am not trying to be argumentative, but I don't understand why something
that anyone could buy would be a source of pride.
Possibly you have pride in what you can do with them, but couldn't you have
the same pride in what you can do with a garage sale Bailey? (Can you, in
fact, do more with them than a garage sale Bailey? I almost think that a
bailey that required a certain amount of skill to clean, tune, and sharpen
would be more worthy of pride; but maybe I just don't get it.)