Artemia Salina

Default Congress OKs Gun Industry Lawsuit Shield

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:18:12 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 02:38:58 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Artemia Salina quickly quoth:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:24:59 +0000, Gunner wrote:

See the Journalistic bias in the article?

No.

Reread it and find more.

I thought I might add another point in order to clarify my original
response to Gunner's post.

It seems to me that many people, yourself included, Larry, see
politics as something akin to a football game; Right versus Left,
Dems versus Reps, Your Team versus Their Team. You seem to be aching
for a fight, reading everything with a magnifying glass, trying to
find something to argue about. I'll bet that when you can't find
anything to argue about, after multiple re-readings and much
scrutinizing, you feel empty and frustrated.

I really wonder what guys like you would do if, by magic, every
Lefty (or whoever it is that's not on Your Team) were suddenly
to vanish, never ever to be heard from again. Ever. How would
you and Gunner fill your time with nothing to complain about?
I think you'd be bored and miserable without the other team
around to fight with and complain about.

I find the whole thing tiring, myself. Never was much for
team sports anyway.