Default Outdoor Tv antennas

"Like IPODs.
Why do people need those things? Radios cost less than $10 and can
play the same songs, and even have speakers. I can not stand having
earphones hanging on me. "

You're a real classic. First you bitch about TV not having the shows
you would prefer and infomercials, then you blast people who get an
iPod so they can load the commercial free music of their own choice?

" guess the older we get, the more we learn to just appreciate things
the way they are, and get real tired of being forced to spend money.
I got lots of vhs tapes, but now I am supposed to get dvd. Either one
plays a movie and the advantage to dvd is really not all that
noticable. "

No one is forcing you to do anything. You can keep right on watching
your VHS, can't you? The superiority of DVD's vs VHS is very apparent
when viewed on a good display with a progressive scan DVD player.

I don;t think much of this has anything to do with age. It's more an
issue of just falling into a rut and failing to grow.