Eternal Pesimist

Default EVOLUTION Up a Creek Without a Paddle...

In article ,
says...
Come now we all know the truth, the earth was build on Magrothia per the
instructions of the mice, to find the question of life, the universe and
everything! now for extrea credit, what was the answer?

Ed Conrad wrote:

First let me say THIS about THAT (the Evolution vs. Intelligent Design
court case in Harrisburg, Pa):

Despite the wild, baseless rhetoric uttered by members of the
Scientific Establishment -- in or out of court -- there is STILL not
one shred of physical evidence confirming that evolution is correct.
Ask for it and you WON'T get it because it simply does not exist.

Evolutionists have a pipe dream, maintaining such physical evidence
abounds, and they're doing so not so much to protect an erroneous
paradigm but to protect their vested interests.

Let them say a single word that evolution "may not" be correct
and -- Bingo! -- they realize they'd be blackballed from ever again
having a nice soft ass-kissing position within the scientific
community. They'd most likely wind up selling apples on the corner.

http://www.edconrad.com/canals/edisonnewquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/canals/hooton.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/oldascoal/images/krogquote.gif

===================================

THAT SOB OF AN ED CONRAD

The shoe fits, so I suppose I'll have to wear it:

"An odd individual certainly, often without
scientific credentials, cantankerous and
eccentric, yet he possesses certain assets
that go unnoticed . . . he need not worry
about losing face with his colleagues for,
more usually than not, the poor fellow
has none . . .

"The gifted amateur has no rosy bubble
to break and is often regarded as a fool
to begin with: he can afford to dally. His
livelihood is not dependant upon his success
or failure and, lacking credentials, he does
not fear losing what he does not possess."

43?