Chuck Chops-Celery

Default Bosch washer from Comet - who does the servicing

Lurch wrote:
Depends what the problems were, why there were problems in the first
place and the ratio of faulty machines:non faulty machines to make
that comment worth anything at all.

Also depends on your definition of "top of the range" and how long ago
this was, (obviously more than 2 years).
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group

Don't get me wrong I like Bosch. Top of the range = Logixx. It was one
from the top of the then current range . Age of machine, two and a half
years, so still nearly new as far as I'm concerned. First problem leak,
second problem electronics.