Jim Elbrecht

Default Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

On 20 Oct 2005 21:56:51 -0700, wrote:

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Call 1-800-buy-moen. I must say that the lady I spoke with this
morning was knowledgeable and tried her best to help me out.

Unfortunately, Moen discontinued my faucet and doesn't sell an
equivalent. And since the $250 faucet [87810] has turned to crap
in 2 yrs, because of the lack of a couple cheap parts I'll not be
buying another Moen even if they carried what I want. [see my thread
on 'pullout filtered faucet' that I posted this morning]

Jim