C & S

Default What to buy? used delta rockwell unisaw or unisaw copy

"BobS" wrote in message
Three years ago when I went looking for a used Uni all I could find were
rusted out ones for $800 and $900 in Utica. Another in Syracuse was

asking
$1200 for a used Uni in good shape. I bought a brand new, out of the box
Jet JTAS10 for $1300.

Bob S.

I opted for the JTAS as well. I cringe when some folks suggest "just buy
used" like it's an easy thing. That's great if you enjoy spending your
weekends combing garage sales and estate auctions. That's just not for me.

-Steve (in Notheastern NYS where the pick'n are probably even slimmer)