Swingman

Default Project Motivation

"jo4hn" wrote in message

sons-in-law came up looking for some help/advice on a project he was
doing. We spent a half day finishing that up and another couple hours
over burgers and coke at the local cafe. I think I'm going to go finish
the doors. :-)

This morning was satisfying like that.

Got up at the crack of dawn and hung the _last_ door on my "Texas Tansu"
project (http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects8.htm), a 'flipper' door that I
saved for last, having experienced the "flipper door aggravation" too many
times in the past.

This one worked out puuurrrfectly! ... now I get to sit back and just _look_
at a project that's all but finished before I have to take off all the
already hung doors and spray them with shellac while the weathers good ...
but that's the easy part.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/16/05