Jay Pique

Default Inexpensive Wrenches

eganders wrote:
Since we are both in Ann Arbor, I would be interested in what you find
here. I have a Jacobs Power Collet that I have installed on my router
table. It might work for everything, but from what people tell me, I
will probably use the standard collet for some things like larger bits.

The nut on the Power Collet is 1 1/4 inch and with all my wrenches, I
don't have one that large. Harbor Freight has a jumbo set, but it
costs $29 (as I recall) on sale. I did not see (and did not ask) if
they had singles, so if you find one, let me know

Will do. Coincidentally, I am right now looking at a flyer I got in
the mail for a "Cummins Industrial Tools Truckload Tool Sale" that's
taking place right here in town today. Looks like Harbor Freight
quality, but maybe they'll have the odd wrench for sale cheap. Further
bulletins as events warrant.

JP